General Terms And Conditions Of Use Of Website
Welcome to this website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term “Duopharma Biotech” or “us” or “we” or “website owner” refers to the owner of this website. Duopharma Biotech’s registered office is Duopharma Biotech Berhad , Suite 18.06, Level 18, Kenanga International, No. 26, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- Duopharma Biotech is providing this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations, guarantees and warranties. In addition, Duopharma Biotech makes no representations, guarantees or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, performance, timeliness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain inaccuracies or errors. All liability of CCMDBIO and/or its subsidiary, associate or affiliate corporations (hereinafter Duopharma Biotech and its subsidiary, associate and affiliate corporations are referred to as the “Duopharma Biotech Group”) howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither we, the Duopharma Biotech Group nor any of their directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Use of Website, together with our Personal Data Protection and Information Notice and our Email Disclaimer, governs your use of this website.
- By offering information, products or services via the website, no solicitation is made by us to any person to use such information, products or services in any jurisdiction where the provision of such information, products or services may be prohibited by law.
- The Duopharma Biotech Group will not be responsible or liable to you for any damage caused by or loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website including in particular any third party content or comments, photos, product reviews, endorsements, opinions, comments or other testimonials or any other specific online user activities.
- The Duopharma Biotech Group does not warrant, nor does it accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in this website. The content contained in this website is subject to change from time to time without further notice. The Duopharma Biotech Group makes no warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, free form viruses or error-free or that any defects can be corrected. Your use of the website is at your own risk.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold the Duopharma Biotech Group, and its officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any content or material uploaded or transmitted by you through the website (including comments, photos, product reviews, endorsements, opinions, testimonials) or any non-compliance with or breach of any of these General Terms and Conditions of Use of Website by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing this website using your shopping account, user identification and/or your personal data and information.
- The Duopharma Biotech Group does not accept any responsibility for the content of any external websites which we link to or which may link to this website. The Duopharma Biotech Group does not have any control over external websites, and you are solely responsible for complying with the terms of those sites. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that access to any external or linked websites shall be at your sole risk. By accessing such external linked websites, you accept and undertake to the Duopharma Biotech Group that you have chosen to enter website at your sole discretion and risk. You accept and acknowledge that the website owner does not directly or indirectly recommend or endorse the contents of such websites. The website owner shall not under any circumstances be responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. By accessing such linked external websites, you will be subject to their data protection and privacy policies or practices and other site content.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and/or the Duopharma Biotech Group (including but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, trademarks, product names and titles, copyrights, brand name and get-up in). All trademarks, brand names, product names and titles, copyrights and other intellectual property rights used in this website that do not belong to nor licensed to us or the Duopharma Biotech Group are trade and brand names, trademarks, product names, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of their respective holders. You acquire no rights to any of such material owned by or licensed to us and/or the Duopharma Biotech Group or owned by the aforesaid third party holders/owners. No permission is given by the website owner in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the respective proprietor’s and/or holder’s rights.
- All copyrights in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) is owned by or licensed to us and/or the Duopharma Biotech Group and shall be protected under the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987. Any reproduction or redistribution of all or part of the contents in this website in any form is prohibited. However, you are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website strictly for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
- Unless you have obtained our prior written consent, you may not adapt, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercially exploit the content of this website. You may not make any part of this website available as part of another website, document or other media, system or protocol, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by us.
- We shall be entitled to change, alter, modify, suspend or withdraw this website or any part thereof (including any applicable terms and conditions) at anytime without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such change, alteration, modification, suspension or withdrawal of this website or any part thereof. Your continued use of the website following such change shall be deemed your acceptance of such change to this website. If you do not agree to accept any change to the website (including any applicable terms and conditions), please stop using the website immediately.
- We may at our absolute discretion choose to terminate, prohibit or restrict your use of or access to this website (or any part thereof) at any time and without further notice and without giving any reason. We reserve our rights to cease operating this website at any time and without further notice to you or any third party.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Use of Website together with our other applicable terms and conditions (if any) and rules (if any) (all as amended from time to time) that are published by us on this website constitutes the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your use of our website and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of our website.
- This website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner, subject always to these General Terms and Conditions of Use of Website. By access and use of this website, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions, all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to this website and any transactions conducted on or through this website.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Use of Website, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute, which cannot be resolved between us, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.