- To keep abreast of regulatory information and registration requirements for both local and export countries.
- To prepare full compilation of a pharmaceutical product dossier for local registration and to follow through with subsequent correspondence till registration approval
- Responsible for Bio-equivalence (BE) submission to regulatory authorities, attend to related queries
- To prepare compilation of pharmaceutical product dossier for variation submission to NPRA
- To ensure all regulatory directives received from relevant authorities are attended to promptly and executed within the deadline as set by the authorities.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry