- To ensure Quality Management System implementation and compliance of all sections at Production
- Ensure products are produced according to the registered formula and manufacturing method and the products are released in a timely manner through monitoring the completion of batch documentation.
- To ensure in-process quality control measures are being carried out accordingly in all sections of sterile and non-sterile production areas.
- To ensure good documentation system is in place for easy traceability and facilitate GMP, GDPMD, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 audit.
- To handle product complaints and product recall investigations and corrective action for all products.
- Bachelor of Science
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry