- To ensure achievement of sales, profit and growth targets of the assigned ethical product range through exploring effective pre-marketing activities, market research, planning, implementation, monitoring, and revision of feasible marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- To ensure effective communication of marketing plans and strategies to the sales force to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- To keep abreast of market trends and competitors’ activities in order to develop an effective marketing plan and strategy for the assigned ethical products.
- To effectively manage the promotional budget to run marketing activities to achieve sales targets.
- To equip sales force with product knowledge via product training and relevant sales aid.
- Degree in Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in sales or marketing, preferably in Pharmaceutical industry.