- To perform the full audit cycle.
- Work with Team Leader to plan the allocation of audit work within the team.
- Creates or assists in the creation of planning documentation, such as project budgets, scoping assessments, and audit programs.
- Performs audit procedures, including walk-throughs, preparation of narratives and business risk and control matrices; identifies control gaps and weaknesses, interviews, identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes.
- To perform internal audit procedures under the general direction of the Internal Audit Team Leader.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of financial, operational or compliance audit experience