- Preparing and submitting documents (market, financial and technical data) for new business opportunities
- Conducting new product development by evaluating prospective markets including distribution channel analysis.
- Prospecting and sourcing for collaboration opportunities inclusive of mergers & acquisitions with potential partners, technology transfers, licensing and partnership assessment within the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare industry.
- Evaluating and managing the transfer of technology and manufacturing know-how between Duopharma and strategic partners which encompasses liaising with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Degree in Life Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry